Fairburn, GA | Direct Hire
Quality Engineer position available in SW Atlanta.
The Quality Engineer will provide support for documentation of quality, inspection, production and improving processes on rubber products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- In charge of assigned group of customers and satisfying their needs/questions/problems in relation to quality
**MUST be able to perform Quality Audits
- Visits to customers for price adjustments, quality issues, new work etc…
- Continuous update of customer needs into our internal system
- Corrective actions
- FEMA, PPAP, APQP and RMA’ s
- Customer training, audits and surveys
- Maintaining procedures and work instructions
- Assisting in manufacturing problem analysis and solutions
- Qualifying of products and validating of processes
- Performs Reviews/Creates/Revises Command Media (i.E. Manuals, Procedures, B/P’ s, etc.) to ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance to Regulations and company policy.
- Performs Process Reviews in order to streamline processes and increase Quality throughput by utilizing common business quality practices. For example: Six Sigma, Total Quality Management, etc.
- Provide Training and Leadership to Inspectors and Shop Floor Personnel on above as required.
-- Assist QA Manager in implementing and sustaining ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and TS 16949 standards.
Perform in-house audits/reviews and compile results for reporting to management. Act as one of the Quality focal for external Customer audits. Provide escort during audits and assist the QA Manager in compiling responses and corrective action solutions.
- Assist individuals and teams in the resolution of above audit findings
- Assist Quality Inspectors in resolution of shop floor instruction issues, concerns and questions.
- Must be self-motivated
Skills & Requirements
Bachelor’ s Degree in an appropriate field (i.E. Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Quality) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2-5 Years minimum experience.
Prefer automotive experience.
Must be flexible in handling multiple tasks and setting appropriate priorities.
Must have excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills with ability to mediate between diverse personnel in order to gain consensus on projects.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Certified Mechanical Inspector/Certified Quality Engineer or Greenbelt/ISO 14001 is a plus.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE OR ABILITIES
Computer Skills: MS Office, Statistical software( Minitab, Design Ease, DOE etc)
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, rations, and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Abilities: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Please send updated resumes to tyler.Daniel@trcstaffing.Com