ALPHARETTA, GA 30005
Our client in Alpharetta is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their growing team. The Quality Engineer is responsible for monitoring and auditing the quality of all manufactured goods. This person works not only to find defects, but also to find the cause of the defect and develop a solution. This is a permanent position and the ideal candidate will be someone with prior QE experience in a manufacturing setting.
• Perform Quality Audits on component, material and electro-mechanical assemblies at different stages of production to determine compliance to specified requirements and standards.
• Review production yields for opportunities for improvement, fallout trends and analyze Key Performance
• Lead and track Failure Analysis activities on customer returns.
• Generate Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Reports.
• Prepare or review QA documentation including Work Instructions, Policies and Procedures.
• Verify Corrective Action and Engineering Change implementation and effectiveness.
• Verify implementation of rework activities on electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Assist with internal audits and participates in externally driven audits.
• 4+ years of Quality Engineering experience within a manufacturing arena.
• Mastery level of inspection and troubleshooting skills.
• Must be able to proficiently use all manual QC inspection equipment.
• Advanced Engineering Drawing reading skills. Ability to interpret GD&T.
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships and be adaptable to different personalities.
• Ability to perform basic FAI’s with set up and manual inspection tools.
• Knowledge of statistics and process control techniques.
• Skilled in using PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel).
Additional Strengths and or Experience
• Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and be proficient in the creation of technical reports.
• Will have Considerable knowledge of ESD control, workmanship standards, Good Manufacturing Practices
(GMP), and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
• Proficient in use of basic mechanical measurement tools
• Resolves most quality-related questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
• Ensure compliance with internal/external quality standards.
• Records statistical data and compares to existing standards.
• Review housekeeping and 5S to keep the department clean, safe, and well organized.
• Understands and participates in continuous improvement activities.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Quality, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering.
• IPC-A-610, ASQ Certification preferred.
• Experience with AS9100 or ISO 9001, Lean and continuous improvement projects preferred.
Please submit your resume for consideration to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/