ACWORTH, GA 30102
Our customer, a rapidly growing tier one automotive supplier, is currently looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team in a long term direct hire basis in NW Atlanta.
Injection Molding experience is required.
Responsible for maintaining the quality and integrity of the products assigned in order to meet customer’ s needs.
- Reviews production lines to assure proper use of control plans and process sheet
- Reviews and diagnosis defective material rejected during manufacturing process. Identify the need for corrective action.
- Provide customer support on existing programs and new programs
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others to motivate and elicit work output.
- Assist in maintaining TS 16949 status.
- Track and manage measures assigned in the plant
- Practice and promote safe work practices throughout the plant.
- Promote team concepts and participate in teams.
- Understand and follow policies and practices and any other legal requirements.
- Must be an active participant in achieving and maintaining quality goals and continuous improvement activities.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 4 year Bachelor Degree
- 2-5 years experience in automotive quality
- 2 years minimum inspection layout experience
- 2-5 years of supervisory experience
- ASQC Certification preferred.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/
Submit resume to heather.Moore@trcstaffing.Com