ACWORTH, GA 30102
Our Tier One Automotive Supplier customer in Acworth, GA is currently seeking a Quality Engineer to join their team on a long-term, direct-hire basis.
• Responsible for maintaining the quality and integrity of the products assigned in order to meet customer's needs and the company's.
• Reviews production lines to assure proper use of control plans and process sheet
• Reviews and diagnosis defective material rejected during manufacturing process. Identify the need for corrective action
• Provide customer support on existing programs and new programs
• Possess a high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others to motivate and elicit work output.
• Assist in maintaining TS 16949 status.
• Track and manage measures assigned in the plant• Practice and promote safe work practices throughout the plant.
• Promote team concepts and participate in teams.
• Understand and follow company policies and practices and any other legal requirements.
• Must be an active participant in achieving and maintaining quality goals and continuous improvement activities.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager.
• Minimum 4-year Bachelor Degree, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering degree preferred
• 2-5 years' experience in automotive quality• 2 years minimum inspection layout experience
• 2-5 years of supervisory experience• ASQC Certification preferred.• Strong problem-solving skills
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org