Quality Control Manager
Davie, FL 33317
Are you a career-minded individual looking for long-term growth and potential?
TRC Professional Solutions is looking to hire a permanent Quality Control Manager for our customer in the greater Ft. Lauderdale, FL area. We are looking for an individual with strong customer service skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to multi-task at a quick pace. This is an excellent small environment position with an opportunity to create a new team in a company experiencing explosive growth.
QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
• Participates or leads teams to provide quality input for the development, manufacture, procurement, and acceptance of a variety of products within a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in implementing and maintaining NADCAP certified inspection.
• Develops methods and writes detailed instructions for inspection processes.
• Align process documentation with process capabilities.
• Analyze and implement customer requirements into existing systems and processes.
• Coordinates the design and calibration of product acceptance equipment and the ordering of testers, gages, and equipment to support product acceptance.
• Provides technical assistance to inspection areas and additive manufacturing teams.
• Lead the APQP Process for new products and processes
• Participate in design reviews, development and support of PFMEA / Control Plans.
• Develops and monitors quality metrics, levels, and trends.
• Collect, evaluate and develop statistical data and monitor process control.
• Analyzes and makes recommendations regarding product discrepancies.
• Evaluates opportunities for defect prevention and implements specific and preventative corrective actions.
• Develops test procedures and performs evaluation tests, capability studies, quality audits, data reviews, and other engineering evaluations utilizing Six Sigma methodology.
• Interacts with customers, suppliers, designers, and others to assist in resolving design, development, production, and acceptance issues primarily in the advanced manufacturing
• Resolve internal and external customer complaints in such a manner as to prevent a recurrence.
• Train associates in both theory and application of quality tools such as statistics, inspection methods, problem solving, process analysis and improvement.
• Programming and operation of CMM, 3D Scanning and various measuring equipment and devices.
• Experience in layout inspection.
• Generate CMM Inspection Reports - Collect, collate and report data results in required formats (FAIR, PPAP, ADP, etc.) per AS9102
• Experience in GD&T.
• Organize and present data to management for decision making.
• Resolve disputes with internal and external customer involving product quality.
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in a technical or related field required.
• 5+ years quality systems experience within manufacturing required
• AS9100 a must
• Prior management experience
• Aerospace experience
• Strong background in Six Sigma
• Experience in NADCAP Implementation a nice-to-have
• Any ASQ Certifications: CQM/OE, CQE, CQA or CQIA
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their businesses and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a remarkable experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/