Batesburg, SC | Contract
Experience Required: 2-5 years
Education Required: Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent Military or Industry experience
• Follow the checklist in the inspection procedure; use the latest revision of top assembly and parts drawings, bill of material, material specifications, and workmanship standards to assure compliance to engineering standards and Purchase Order requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Thorough knowledge in reading and interpreting part and assembly level drawings, specifications, and bills of material.
• Work independently by using inspection procedure checklists as work instructions.
• SAP transactions for part lookups, BOM, where-used, etc.
• Ability to use a variety of inspection measurement equipment— Calipers, Micrometers, thread/ring gauges, optical comparator, Hardness tester, CMM, etc.
• Thorough product knowledge so as to be capable of making normal Accept/Reject decisions.
• Keep detailed and accurate records of all final inspections.
• Must demonstrate accuracy, dependability, people skills, and integrity.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Builds effective relationships and has exceptional communication skills.
• Take initiative and is dedicated to process improvements.
• Prior experience performing incoming inspections of mechanical, electrical, sheet metal, and welded assemblies utilizing inspection tools and standards.
• Familiarity with ANSI and ASTM standards.
• Weld inspection certification, IPC610, IPC620 certifications.
• SAP experience.