Quality Assurance Assistant
North Charleston, SC 29406
It is a very detail oriented role. Work hours are 10:30am to 7pm, ability to work weekends. All work is done onsite, no remote opportunities are available.
Employees will be trained how to analyze products to comply with quality assurance standards then make pass or fail decisions. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously and make decisions through a process driven work flow environment is needed.
- Quick visual reviews per the specs
- Judge whether the product passes standard procedures guideline
- Record data in a tracking (Excel based) doc
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with Excel or similar process tracking software
- Nimble and adaptable to constantly changing market driven demands