QC Inspector Mechanical and Process Piping
Merritt Island, FL 32953
TRC STAFFING IS HIRING A QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR MECHANICAL AND PROCESS PIPING
CAPE CANAVERAL, FL
Job Description: The Mechanical and Process Piping Quality Control Inspector offers on-site knowledge in quality control and assurance. Performs fundamental process inspection and testing to verify process control, equipment capability, and product integrity. Inspects machinery, equipment, and assembly operations on a periodic or sampling basis. The technician develops inspection results on reports, check sheets or other records.
Location: Cape Canaveral, FL
Number of Openings: 1
Starting Pay Rate: $35-$40/HR DOE. Some temporary living and relocation expenses provided for selected candidate.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week. Overtime probable.
Type: This is an 18-month long contract position that can result in a long-term position.
Quality Control Inspector Mechanical and Process Piping Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing all aspects of piping and mechanical inspection activities with minimum supervision.
- Responsible for the performance of quality control inspections related to the fabrication of large welded pressure vessels and their internal components. Inspection techniques include but are not limited to visual, dimensional, dye penetrant, computed x-ray radiography, conventional ultrasonic, automated ultrasonic visual weld inspection, pneumatic and hydrostatic pressure testing, and magnetic particle inspection
- Communicate with management, staff, and clients the requirements of quality's scope of work and Provide appropriate feedback to management regarding QA/QC matters
- Verify that all site activities comply with the quality codes and standards.
- Coordinate with area sales group on all quality issues and distribute relevant QC/QA documentation to site sub-contractors.
- Develop inspection and test programs.
- Coordinate quality site inspections with all site sub-contractors and vendors, coordinate all non-destructive testing on site, and monitor the implementation of the approved site QC plan.
Quality Control Inspector Mechanical and Process Piping Qualifications and Requirements
- MUST BE US CITIZEN.
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DOD/FBI BACKGROUND CHECK.
- Industry related Bachelor s Degree preferred or 15-20 years of hands on experience
- Excellent communication, computer and math skills.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years quality control experience.
- Ability to read blueprints and shop drawings.
- General knowledge of various codes, welding, fabrication and inspection processes.
- Must be knowledgeable of various fabrication/construction codes and standards, as well as material types and usage.
- Must be able to comprehend technical information both verbal and written.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 321-877-0800 if you have any questions regarding the position.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!
Drug screen and background check required.
LIKE and FOLLOW our TRC Staffing Daytona/Merritt Island Facebook pages and you will receive all new job alerts in your news feed.
TRC Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability and veteran status.