Carrollton, GA | sendouts
Our automotive parts manufacturing customer in Carrolton, GA is currently looking to hire a QA Engineer to immediately join their team on a permanent basis:
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Experience with a Tier 1 Automotive supplier is highly preferred.
• Meeting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
• Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements.
• Working with Suppliers to ensure they're meeting quality requirements
• Ensuring product compliance to National and International Standards; including ISO, TS16949, Corporate Governance standards as they relate to quoting and warranty and product components.
• Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
• Manage New model Quality documentations (fixture concepts, PFMEA, PQCT, Inspection Data Sheets, etc) and ensure documentation is correct and submitted to customer as required.
• Resolve Quality issues within the plant.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’ s degree (BA) from four-year College or university in engineering
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION TO: