ATLANTA, GA 30329
TRC is currently seeking a Senior Level QA Engineer for a
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Estimate test efforts for backlog items and sprints.
- Work with Development and Test Teams to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics.
- Create, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios across our systems.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Contribute to the building of a continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools that address specific needs.
- Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving workspace.
Location: Must be able to work in our Glenridge office
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Agile methodology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of rational databases and writing SQL queries.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing Rest and Soap Services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing and troubleshooting Web UI’ s.
- Experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
- Understanding of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi-threading concepts.
- Proven ability to translate User Stories into working test plans and test cases.
- Experience with Hypervisors, Linux, Windows and Amazon Web Services would be a plus.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Some knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using Jenkins.
- Ability to work across Windows, Linux is a plus.
- Passion for improving code quality through interaction with development team.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science or Equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests
- Creative thinking skills
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/