SANDY SPRINGS, GA 30328
Interested in joining a great, stable and rapidly growing company in the Atlanta area?
Here is an opportunity to work in a great environment, with excellent perks, benefits, grow opportunities, and mentorship/leadership.
Our client is hiring for a QA Analyst to join their expanding team for a direct hire role.
• Create, run and execute test cases into HP ALM/Quality Center.
• Execute test cases either manually or by leveraging automated scripts.
• Work with QA Analysts and Developers to ensure that all aspects of the system have proper testing coverage and overall system reliability, performance and quality.
• Analyze functional requirements and define the test approach for features and feature areas by identifying needs for test data, environments, and tools.
• Understanding of different testing types and their applicability in different environments and situations.
• Analyze user stories for testability and scope of test effort.
• Provide agile scrum team with best estimate of test effort.
• Implement and execute test automation scripts, frameworks, and tooling as directed. This includes both legacy functionality (regression) and current sprint deliverables.
• Continuously develop and improve test strategies, create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Create and maintain regression test suites
• Developing, maintaining and executing automated test suites to ensure product quality.
• Coordinate and manage automated testing efforts for concurrent projects.
• Develop quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
• Evaluate formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, and issues.
• Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
• Test any new software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
• Ability to create/edit/manipulate XML message and XSLT for web services and automation testing.
• Participating in continued support of integrated application systems and troubleshooting and optimizing any functional issues that may arise.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree is must in software engineering or related field.
• 3 to 4 + year’s hands-on QA experience as a tester for major application integration and/or major application product release.
• Good knowledge and skills technically capable in programming languages, including XML, pgAdmin, MSSQL, Java Script and PHP.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong experience in writing SQL statements
• Good experience testing web services (REST & SOAP)
• Working knowledge and experience using Agile and Agile Scrum Methodology
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of Experience working with Selenium Automation Framework
• Skill and knowledge of test automation frameworks including Data Driven, Cucumber, Model (POM), Maven, Junit etc.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/