San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
TRC Professional Solutions is looking to hire a Project Manager on a permanent basis to work directly for our customer, a leading service provider within the utility infrastructure industry that was founded over 80 years ago. This position will be located in the San Diego, CA area.
This On-Site Project Manager will be the point of contact for the Client’ s utility customer’ s employees regarding technical services requests and user level pole loading questions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Act as On-Site Project Manager:
• Promote the use of Client for design activity. Regularly meet with managers of departments who utilize their services to solicit feedback and improve the overall process going forward.
• Assist with efficiently entering design requests into the online request system and providing onsite field, analysis, and design support as required.
• Report metrics and program performance regarding Client’ s activity to customer management as well as Client. (number of requests of each type, numbers of requests from each department, average time to process the requests, etc.)
• Liaison between the Field Operations, Data Production and Analysis Teams, and customer to ensure work requests are processed efficiently and accurately, quickly addressing any issues which may occur.
Assist Customer with the effective rollout and support of O-Calc Pro:
• Provide user lever support of O-Calc Pro
• Monthly Webinars and/or refresher classes for customer staff, highlighting tips and tricks, and frequently asked questions.
• Provide escalation support for technical issues, when appropriate.
Manage Communications with Project Stakeholders
• Maintain excellent communications with all Client and vendor staff involved in the project.
Ensure and promote SDG&E satisfaction with products and services.
• Participate in and contribute to Company sales and product training initiatives.
• Maintain restoration systems product design specifications along with quality control specifications and processes.
• Review quality control reports and conduct cost and process analyses.
• Optimize production capacity through supplier evaluations.
• Develop and implement annual plans to improve personal professional performance and effectiveness.
• Contribute to other projects and plans, not specifically noted, necessary to minimize bureaucracy and redundant activities and to obtain the Company’ s financial objectives.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’ s degree in Management, Computer Science or related technical discipline from a four-year college or university.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of OSP design, pole loading, field measurement and overall field data collection a must. Proficiency in Microsoft office products - Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
Must be willing to work as a member of a team, willingness to travel overnight and work varied hours whenever necessary to achieve the desired results.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: dan.Mintz@trcstaffing.Com