Atlanta, GA 30339
TRC Professional Solutions seeks a Project Manager of Procurement/Contracts for a long-term role with a leading financial firm. The Project Manager of Procurement/Contracts is responsible for oversight and delivery of one or more strategic programs consisting of several inter-related projects with multiple deliverables. This position will report to the Director of Procurement.
- Defines program scope, resource requirements, budget, timeline, deliverables, dependencies, milestones, and plans
- Manages the program through all phases of the lifecycle, including project initiation, project requirements, and specifications, design, construction, testing, operational readiness, training, implementation, and closure
- Works closely with Contract Managers as well with key stakeholders, business partners, and project managers to elicit and ensure clear documentation of requirements, business needs, deliverables, actions, issues, risks, and decisions needed
- Works with project manager(s) to ensure individual project plans support the program objectives
- Maintains focus on program risks and project interdependencies across the program life cycle, makes contingency plans to proactively address issues that pose risk to budget, schedule, and scope
- Develops and delivers program reporting to clearly articulate current status, risks, issues, budget, decisions needed across the program and develops materials for Sr. Management.
- Performs critical vendor management as needed to deliver program
- Actively partners with IT on solution development and delivery
- Ensures project resources are focused on critical path activities
- Identifies, monitors, communicates inter-dependencies across program work streams
- Escalates issues to ensure program scope/schedule/budget are met
- Manages the program budget including reporting on actuals, completing forecasting and managing variances
- Validates test plans to ensure solution will meet requirements
- Supports development of new standards or improvements to existing standards
- Effective management of Project Manager team members to include regular coaching, feedback and managing of performance.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor s degree Required
- Broad experience in three or more of the following areas: Project Management, Financial Services Operations, Commercial Contracts, Applications Development, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, and Maintenance and Support
- Experience in Financial Services, Broker-Dealer Industry preferred
- Broker-Dealer M&A experience a plus
- 4 years leading and successfully delivering multiple concurrent complex programs
- 8-10 years leading and successfully delivering complex projects
- Experience as an operational team leader or manager
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Although the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has changed our personal and professional routines, TRC is actively recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of positions. For information on applying, or your current application status, please contact your branch location via email, phone, or the TRC candidate portal.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.