Alpharetta, GA 30005
TRC Staffing Services in Perimeter is looking for a Supply Chain Support II for Monday-Friday (8am-5pm).
The Supply Chain Support II will be responsible to ensure the success of a program and/or project. This role not only embodies the details listed below but also encompasses the skills, knowledge, and responsibilities of a Supply Chain Support I with a continued emphasis on customer service, quality and delivery of our client's services.
The client is looking for someone that has 2-3 years experience with Sales Support/ Supply Chain or a Bachelor's Degree in Business/ Supply Chain. The client would like someone can:
- Provide resolution in an accurate manner
- Some with prompt problem solving skills to handle escalations
- Good organizational skills
- Customer service oriented
- Capability to multi-task
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Level II Customer Support
- Assign tasks to Supply Chain Support I
- Coordinate asset pickups using approved 3rd part freight carriers
- Perform according to the KPI's set for both internal and external vendor performance
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement
- Preparing and keeping records of the day-to-day activities of a project or program.
If you or someone you know are interested in this positions, please apply on trcstaffing.com
Targeted Skills: supply chain, coordinator, project manager, customer service, phone skills