Alpharetta, GA 30009
Type: Direct Hire
Location: Alpharetta, GA
TRC’s client who is a leader in the sustainability software industry has an immediate need for a Project Manager to join their growing team! This opportunity is open due to tremendous growth in the company and offers the chance to grow your tech skills while working with a national and international team. If you have an entrepreneur mind set and enjoy working on a variety of projects this is the career for you! This individual will be more than just the technology, they will be impacting the business. You will have the chance to help build out the North American team. Tired of your ideas not being heard? Look no more this company is seeking innovative thinkers who can collaborate with a team and up for the challenge! Along with working remotely at least 2 days a week this role offers competitive pay and holiday time. Send your resumes to email@example.com if you are ready to start your dream job today!
Main purpose of Job:
Manage software project implementation on schedule and within budget while delivering quality to clients.
- Project Management. Full management of a number of projects in the GRC environment using a web based, agile framework and Solution Templates. There could also be a number of bespoke projects.
- Responsible for implementation in line with established project process. Contribute to ongoing
- improvement of process.
- Responsibility for review of project process outputs to ensure quality project through the project lifecycle.
- Manage project risks and project reporting.
- Manage client relationship for the duration of the project.
- Manage change control and scope creep.
- Manage the project plan and the project budget. Manage resources allocated to project.
- Project billings and time management controls
Minimum education and training:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certification in Project Management
- Knowledge of Software Development Cycle and UML
- Min of 4 years of experience
- MUST speak Spanish
- Willing to Travel