Alpharetta, GA | Contract
TRC has several opportunities available for Project Managers with extensive experience in Cyber Security. These roles will be located onsite at a large Data Center in Alpharetta, GA.
This is a one-year project.
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Requirements: Project Management or Program Management Skills, Cyber-Security Experience, MS Project & MS Visio Experience
• Provides oversight to ensure overall program and project goals are met and serves as the administrative liaison and single point of contact with the customer.
• Acts as the technical lead for accomplishing all assessments.
• Allocates available resources against requirements within the available budget.
• Responsible for working with customers to capture, refine, and document all deliverables.
• Experience with conducting cyber security assessments using NIST and other Federal standards.
• Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor work schedules, and reviewing all work products and services.
• Supervises contractor personnel, and communicates policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
• Responsible for the management of the task order and the assigned staff.
• Expected to provide expertise in planning, organizing, and prioritizing work, meeting deadlines, managing multiple tasks and maintaining fiscal responsibilities.
• Conduct Security Testing and Evaluation to measure effectiveness of client Service Provider’ s security control environment.
• Identify vulnerabilities in security controls that could lead to a potential compromise of client data.
• Conduct penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities.
• Serves as the lead for quality assurance for all deliverable's.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
• Has at least ten (10) years of relevant experience directing a team of qualified security professional
• PMP Desired
• MS Project & MS Visio Experience
Please submit your resume to will.Swift@trcstaffing.Com