Project Manager - Electrical Estimator
NORCROSS, GA 30093
Our customer in the Greater Atlanta Metro Area is currently looking for a Project Manager - Electrical Estimator to join their team on a long term direct hire basis.
The ideal candidate is responsible for estimating electrical for industrial equipment installation/relocation and overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while ensuring compliance with high level of quality and safety standards. The position responsibilities span a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of estimation and project management: Estimating projects with labor and materials, Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, Contract Administration, and Safety Management.
Estimator/Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Prepare electrical portion of quote.
• Work with mechanical estimator on projects requiring other trades to prepare and provide complete quote for the entire project.
• Oversee the installation/relocation of equipment from start to finish.
• Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
• Assign resources to the project, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
• Ensure that activities meet the pre-determined schedule.
• Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
• Communicate effectively with the company personnel and sub-contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
• Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
• Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings.
• Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
• Periodic inspection of construction sites.
• Ensure project documents are complete.
• Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
• Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto client.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Bi-lingual in German beneficial, English primary language.
• A bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as and estimator/project manager for equipment installation preferred, or construction projects.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good understanding and use of PC’s and programs: Excel; Word
• Thorough knowledge of safety standards is essential.
Qualitative and Other Attributes Required:
• Ability to plan and organize a team effort.
• Good client management and goodwill building ability.
• Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
• Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
• Capacity to handle pressure.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
• Passport (International travel required)
• Strong focus on quality.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their businesses and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a remarkable experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: