Project Coordinator/New Model
Carrollton, GA | Direct Hire
Our client in Carrollton, GA is looking to hire a Project Coordinator/New Model on a long term, direct hire basis. Company is an automotive supplier and is seeking someone with new model experience.
• Lead, organize, and direct the New Model Production Activities on a daily basis in order to meet the overall implementation targets.
• Conduct orientation for all production new hires.
• Prepare and train new associates for the production assembly lines.
• Provide interaction and organization to production activities for new model implementation.
• Ensure timely compliance to new model production targets.
• Provide continuous feedback and two way communication to all assigned personnel and cross-functional departments.
• Ensure revised/new process related documents are communicates to appropriate associates and related training records maintained.
• Prepare and present new model items for NMR’ s and Internal evaluations.
• Must be able to travel (domestic and international) and work overtime on short notice.
• Associates Degree (AA) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Five years production or manufacturing experience in high volume environment.
• Experience in manufacturing field as a supervisor.
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Good communication skills.
• Sound product assembly knowledge.
• Good understanding of company processes and policies.
• Present presentations.
• Knowledge of production tools and fixtures.
Submit resume to heather.Moore@trcstaffing.Com