Project Coordinator/Master Scheduler
HUNTSVILLE, GA 35813
Our customer, based in Huntsville, AL is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis in Huntsville, AL (OR in Chantilly, VA- preferred). The Project Coordinator helps the Project Manager in the planning and coordination, scheduling, financial and cost management, contract administration and customer communications, deliverables, ordering, and relationships of assigned projects.
- He or she will track the statuses of outstanding change orders for all projects, track order status, assist in monthly project forecasting, assist in RFP responses, and assist in tracking the statuses of billings for all projects.
- The incumbent will be responsible for providing development, coordination and tracking of project requirements and complex scheduling with Microsoft Project in a dynamic Public Safety environment.
- The incumbent will create and maintain Work Breakdown Structures and related charts/graphs.
- The Project Coordinator may attend the following meetings and may document the proceedings: turnover, kick-off, project planning, installation kick-off, department, and attend or conduct weekly project status meetings.
- The Project Coordinator may interface directly with clients and work directly with them to respond to their requests and communicate to them the status of the project.
If and when issues arise, the incumbent may need to troubleshoot and clearly articulate proposed solutions.
-Master Scheduler preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, or a related discipline required
- 5 or more years of relative experience, or equivalent experience required
- Experience with Windows 7 and 10 experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel required
- Must be an expert scheduler with Microsoft Project
- AACE Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP) or similar certification preferred
- Familiarity Computer Aided Dispatch or Records Management is a plus.
- Ability to obtain a US Secret clearance
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others required
- Able to learn new technologies required
- Ability to function independently with little supervision and guidance required
- Availability to travel as needed is required
Please submit your resume to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their businesses and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a remarkable experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/