Project Applications Engineer
Newnan, GA | Direct Hire
TRC Professional Solutions has an excellent permanent opportunity for a Project Applications Engineer with our customer near Peachtree City, GA. They are an international family-owned company that supplies production technologies, with around 1, 500 employees globally.
PROJECT APPLICATIONS ENGINEER
Completes the design of complex systems that integrate hardware and software. Completes Automated Guided Vehicle specification, system layout and installation drawings using AutoCAD, schematic preparation and appropriate follow-up. Completes recommendations for ideas related to productivity improvement, cost reduction and improvement in customer satisfaction. Performs complex technical interchange and knowledge transfer for both processes and application of products to system design.
Performs a full range of standard work for the professional field. Refers complex, unusual problems to others. Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
1) With the assigned Project Manager and Project Sales Person conduct the sales/project turnover meeting.
2) With assigned Project Manager conduct the technical review meetings prior to key milestones, including creation of the Vehicle and System Specifications, creation of System Functional Specification (software), etc.
3) In conjunction with the Project Manager, and application engineering, develop, finalize and execute system commissioning plan.
4) In conjunction with the Project Manager, develop, finalize and execute the in-house testing and acceptance plan (if applicable) and final system acceptance test plan.
5) Conduct in-house emulation testing, and validate system functionality and site readiness of emulated subsystems.
6) Monitor and drive deliverables, internal and external.
7) As may be required, assume the role of Site Project Manager.
8) Become direct on site customer interface. Become liaison between our company and other site contractors.
9) Monitor project site progress against schedule
10) Create engineering deliverables which may be required (drawings, etc.).
11) Validate installed equipment against layouts and scope documentation/drawings.
12) Provide daily progress reports to the Project Manager.
13) Accountable for installation commissioning and engineering commissioning activities, per schedule.
14) Validate system functionality against project scope requirements as subsystem commissioning is completed.
15) Maintain overall system punch list and track completion of all items.
16) Conduct System Acceptance Testing.
Please submit your resume to tyler.Daniel@trcstaffing.Com