PEACHTREE CITY, GA 30269 | Direct Hire
Our customer in Peachtree City, GA, that specializes in glass and plastic products for the healthcare and pharma industries and employs around 10,000 people worldwide, is looking to hire a Program Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Program Manager is responsible for planning and driving each project to its successful conclusion by ensuring that its scope is well defined, and resource estimates and project schedules are specified and appropriate to the project. The Program Manager organizes and leads activities to ensure completion of the projects on schedule, within budget constraints, and quality that exceeds customer expectations.
1. 4-year Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
2. Experience in the areas of project management, preferably in the medical device field working with minimally invasive, single use medical devices in the endoscopy, cardiovascular, neurovascular, and urology markets. Ideally project management experience in the product or process development of plastic components.
3. Ability to apply engineering principles to an idea or set of user requirements -- and then convert this into design requirements, considering manufacturability, cost of goods, and the regulatory requirements for a device or combination product.
4. Good understanding of Design for Manufacturability principals.
5. Knowledge of product development process according to FDA regulations
6. Proficient with Microsoft Project and very proficient in Microsoft Office products.
7. Experience in building complex schedules utilizing sub-schedule integration structure and logic
8. Experienced with and efficient at capturing and recording technical details and commitments
9. Experienced with and effective in communicating program challenges to appropriate team members
10. Experienced with communicating resource conflicts and effective conflict resolutions
11. Experienced utilizing resource management tools
12. Experienced with complex multi-tasking in leading projects and programs
13. Ability to communicate vertically and horizontally through multiple channels, leverage customer contact network to motivate diverse teams, and enable cross-functional collaboration.
14. Preferably have completed a professional program management training program.
15. Experienced with process verification and validation
16. Authoritative command of complexity and ambiguity, ability to see the big picture, ability to collect, digest and assemble information to enable relevant business analyses and influence decision-making.
17. Continuous improvement methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, lean manufacturing, etc.) and change management methodologies.
18. Experienced with managing programs with annual budgets of $10K - $5M.
Send resumes to: email@example.com