ACWORTH, GA 30102
Our customer in the Northwest Atlanta, GA area is currently looking for a Program Manager to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will effectively plan, manage, and track all elements of a program and work with other departments for resource planning and task prioritization. Manage customer requests to a timely resolution.
- Assist with quotation development/establish and maintain agreed scope and statements of work.
- Plan and manage all program deliverables.
- Predict and resolve resource conflicts with functional managers.
- Maintain P & L accountability and ownership.
- Foster ownership in project teams by defining and tracking measurable for success.
- Primary customer contact-communicate project status and coordination of open issues.
- Generate team commitment and ensure APQP and simultaneous engineering principles are followed.
- Follow and continuously improve program management system, contract review and APQP processes.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’ s degree from a four-year college or university (engineering degree preferred). Two to three years working experience in Program Management; or a combination of experience in Product Design, Manufacturing, Quality and Materials which has given equivalent knowledge of Project Management tools, techniques and cross functional team structure. A minimum of six years combined auto industry experience at OEM supply base and experience with Ford as a customer is preferred.
- Be able to read and interpret financial reports and legal documents
- Provide effective oral and written reports to executive management and customer representatives.
- Problem solving skills
- Create and maintain program planning in Gantt and Pert format
- Skills in resource planning and leveling
- Understanding of AIAG requirements for PPAP/APQP
- Understanding TS 16949 requirements
- Manage meetings through a working agenda and publish minutes and action plans
- Open issue tracking and reporting
- Computer skills in Excel/Word/Project/Windows/Outlook
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/