Production Supervisor - 2nd and 3rd Shift
ACWORTH, GA 30102
Our client in Atlanta is looking for a Production Supervisor. The ideal Production Supervisor must have the ability to mentor and train all employees working in their department. The Production Supervisor must effectively train the Line Leaders along with their employees, so they fully understand and can articulate the safety, quality, and productivity targets for their work area. This is a GREAT direct hire opportunity for someone looking to grow in their career with a stable company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively drive and support the following continuous improvement activities:
- Customer quality improvement efforts
- Cost minimization efforts
- Scrap reduction efforts
- FTT improvement efforts
- Housekeeping improvement plans
- Productivity improvement efforts
- Safety improvement efforts
- Train Line Leaders in the specific tasks associated with the job including safety, quality, and productivity objectives.
- Manage quality containment activities. Ensure effective containment is in place and the process is correctly being followed.
- Assist product teams in problem solving efforts. Effectively utilize support staffs (other departments) to assist.
- Make sure Line Leaders coordinate training and maintain training records that reflect the latest process changes.
- Make sure Line Leaders follow the process documentation and monitor the inbound materials in their department.
- Work with internal and external customers to resolve issues and insure complete customer satisfaction.
- Insure that all members of the operating team adhere to the rules of the company.
- The Production Supervisor must be a team builder and recognize the strengths and weaknesses of the team members and make work assignments accordingly.
- Responsible for TS16949 and ISO 14001 compliance on the manufacturing floor. Make sure the Line Leaders and their employees are fully trained on both.
- The Area Supervisor must work with Material and Warehouse Manager, with Maintenance Manager, and Department and work with Human Resources.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree or equivalent; or 2 to 5 years of automotive experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please submit your resume for consideration to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/