Production Manager - 3rd Shift
BREMEN, GA 30110
Our customer is currently seeking 3rd Shift (9 PM - 5 AM) Production Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to display leadership and organization running a 3rd shift operation for a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier.
Implementation and inputs of Strategic Business Planning, and priorities at the company level.
Make decisions and establish policies which significantly impacts competitive and strategic position.
Annual plan and mid-year plan along with reviewing annual and monthly; performance to annual plan to make adjustments as needed. Can breakdown company plans and set department goals effectively.
Provide oversight and direction to multiple department managers while teaching effective performance techniques.
Annual budget review and implementation
Ensure implementation of Quality plans and projects
Review manpower plans to ensure productivity within each department.
Coaches and teaches Continuous Improvement methodology
Can determine project priorities on department and plant level.
Utilizes interpersonal contacts at all organizational levels to gather data and anticipate customer s needs.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write complex reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate complex units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, and schedule form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes or similar application software.
Prefer candidates with the following education and experience or equivalent combination of education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, operations management, business management, engineering and/or 5-7 years previous operations management experience, including forecasting, scheduling and real-time operations management.
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff and departments at all levels.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/