Production Coordinator - 2nd shift
Carrollton, GA | Direct Hire
- Review Kronos and make adjustments as needed.
- Provide feedback (positive and disciplinary) to associates.
- Ensure that plant policies are followed by associates, including process/product activity.
- Continuous improvements in all aspects on the floor (quality, production, efficiency, safety), Lead/Manage ‘ Quick-hit’, Kaizen, TPM, YBQ, etc.
- Schedule PTO and enter all PTO and absenteeism into production calendar.
- Maintain good employee relations through two way communication and follow up on employee feedback when possible.
- Meet daily production requirements (efficiency, safety, quality, productivity).
- Data entry/Collection/Analysis (down time, OEE, FTP, scrap, water leak, etc.).
- Complete Statistical analysis of data (trends/etc.) to maintain metrics and drive improvements. Make decisions based on data.
- Generate reports when needed.
- Ensure adequate training is given to all associates; cross train and rotate associates, ensure competence.
- Ensure compliance with ISO/TS16949 standards.
- Create/Modify process sheets and other applicable documents to ensure adequate, accurate, and simple instruction is provided to associates.
- Create/revise/update PQCT’ s/FMEA’ s as required.
- Ensure pre-shift operation activity is completed.
- Implement, foster, and maintain TPM/YBQ systems.
- Review and c-measure: Part assembly issues, complex problems, and other items which may arise during production.
- Finished goods T, B & H accuracy in accordance with PQCT requirements; monitor and manage all customer critical requirements (Torque, TOX, etc.). Drive Counter-Measures for any gaps identified.
- Second shift Coordinator responsible for duties of emergency coordinator, as applicable.
- Manage 30-40 people at a time
- Work under and report to the assistant manager
- Other tasks as required by Management.
- Leadership experience.
- Scheduling/planning skills.
- People skills.
- Basic understanding of QC Measurements and graphing tools.
- Must be able to travel (domestic and international) and work overtime on short notice.
- Must hold and maintain current driver’ s license.
Submit resume to heather.Moore@trcstaffing.Com