Production Coordinator (Sunroof)
Carrollton, GA | Direct Hire
Our client in Carrollton, GA is looking to hire a 2nd Shift Project Coordinator on a long term, direct hire basis. Company is an automotive supplier and is seeking someone with manufacturing experience.
• Lead, organize, and direct the line on a daily basis in order to meet the overall implementation targets.
• Conduct orientation for all production new hires.
• Prepare and train new associates for the production assembly lines.
• Manage 30-40 people at a time
• Provide continuous feedback and two-way communication to all assigned personnel and cross-functional departments.
• Work under and report to the assistant manager
• Ensure revised/new process related documents are communicates to appropriate associates and related training records maintained.
• Bachelors degree preferred, but not required. Based on experience.
• Experience in manufacturing field as a supervisor.
• PLC experience
• Fanuc Robotics knowledge
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent Multi-Tasking Skills
• Sound product assembly knowledge.
• Good understanding of company processes and policies.
• Present presentations.
• Knowledge of production tools and fixtures.