Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Our customer, located in the Fulton Industrial area of Atlanta, GA, is currently looking to hire a Product Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Product Manager is responsible for maintaining the lifecycle of specific product lines and implementing new products from concept through development. This position will manage a product strategy that reflects the company’ s vision as a technology leader in compressed air and ensure sustainable growth.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Facilitate brainstorming for new product ideas as part of the new product innovation process.
• Develop a business case for new products which includes: detailed market research, competitive feature and benefit analysis, new product requirements and competitive advantages, sales targets and forecasting, and a launch plan.
• Work with Engineering through design, development, and product validation to verify product expectation.
• Create and maintain product sales support material, technical literature, sales presentations, and product videos.
• Regularly perform pricing, competitive analysis, and recommend strategies to improve market position and promote products.
• Train Sales Managers and distributors on new and existing products.
• Provide Sales Managers with product support information including specialized products to generate new sales opportunities daily.
• Oversee the continuous improvement and cost reduction of products with Quality Management and Technical Service.
• Manage new product innovation projects: track projects through the stage-gate process and coordinate team meetings, gate reviews, and approvals. Help identify and eliminate project roadblocks, and keep meeting minuets with actionable items for persons responsible.
• Maintain a company project overview to help establish priority projects, and resourcing conflicts.
Perform other product / project management tasks as assigned and trained.
• 5+ years of product management experience
• Background in the compressed air industry or industrial equipment a plus
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred
• Excellent analytical and technical skills a plus
• Ability to work with others: great written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Travel - The position requires travel (not more than 10%) and will work from the company headquarters in Atlanta
Please submit your resume to dan.Mintz@trcstaffing.Com