Alpharetta, GA 30005
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Product Manager, for a fantastic client in the Greater Atlanta area. This is a direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits. We are seeking a self-motivated and innovative product manager to join their team and help them continue to push the envelope with their innovative products. As a product manager on this team, your job is to understand what consumers need and develop products to meet those needs. You will be responsible for owning the delivery of new products, creating product timeframes and plans, and working with our marketing and development teams to craft go to market strategies for new products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Familiarize yourself with the product line’s components.
- Oversee the product line’s life cycle and anticipate any problems.
- Analyze market data, including specific sales, overall sales volume, demographics, and competitive product releases and pricing strategies for assigned product lines.
- Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on direction of products.
- Manage cross-functional teams in business, product, design, engineering and marketing.
- Collaborate with customers, team members and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings.
- Participate in trade shows, end-user presentations and other similar events by presenting product lines.
- Respond to product-related information requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of product management or other relevant experience
- Any experience with NetSuite a plus
- Experience working directly with designers in designing, developing and improving products
- Knowledge of consumer marketing analytics
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills with keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Some traveling
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/