Product Engineer-Junior level
ROME, GA 30161
TRC Professional Solutions is currently seeking an Entry-Level Product Engineer to join thier team on a long-term direct hire basis. This is an amazing opportunity to work with an industry leader.
• Meet KPIs (key performance indicators) on product development, product quality, and finished product scrap.
• Define the product structure, geometry and materials required to meet the performance and quality targets requested by product marketing specification or OE (original equipment) customer specification.
• Manage product design modifications.
• Direct proccess reviews.
• Manage the tire specification systems and the process for the continuous improvement of these systems.
· Manage the outdoor and indoor tire testing analysis process
Required Exprience and Education:
• Engineering degree ( Mechatronic Engineering)
• Polymer/rubber chemistry (basic knowledge), preferred
• Computer aided design
• Lateral thinking
• Decision making
• Team Work
• Statistical analysis background
• Willing to travel
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/