ACWORTH, GA 30102
Our customer is currently looking for a Product Engineer to join their team on a long term direct hire basis.
Automotive Supplier experience is required for this role. The ideal candidate will be familiar with Engineering Change, Product Testing, and Root Cause Analysis.
The Product Engineer will develop improved or new designs for automotive sunroof modules and roof systems or modifies existing equipment on production vehicles, and directs building, modification, and testing of products by performing the following duties. Ensures that the product design meets all customer all Systems specifications.
- Oversee the engineering change process
- Support all DOE activities
- Work with manufacturing engineering on DFM/DFA analysis
- Support manufacturing and quality with plant build issues and root cause analysis
- Update DFMEA’ s as required
- Ensure SPV testing performed as required, results and actions communicated to organization
- Support cost reduction activities as appropriate
- Support Purchasing and SQA with technical input in to supply base issues
- Support plant liaisons with technical input in to customer assembly plant issues
- Support CIP activities as appropriate
- Support all Kaizen activities as appropriate
- Utilize appropriate CAD system, access and make minor updates to drawings
- Drive new program launches to meet cost/timing/quality deliverables
- Assist in establishment of containment plans for new programs launches/customer problems containment
TS16949 RESPONSIBILITIES The TS16949 responsibilities listed below are required for this position. Other responsibilities may be added, with or without notice in writing, at any time.
Adhere to all TS16949 procedures as related to the Operations department function.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent; or 2 to 5 years of automotive experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/