Product Design Engineer
Rome, GA | Direct Hire
Our customer in the Rome, GA area has an immediate need for a Product Design Engineer to join their team on a long-term, direct-hire (permanent) basis.
PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER
• Meet KPIs (key performance indicators) on product development, product quality, and finished product scrap.
• Define the product structure, geometry and materials required to meet the performance and quality targets.
• Manage product design modifications.
• Direct product design reviews.
• Manage the tire specification systems and the process for the continuous improvement of these systems.
• Manage the outdoor and indoor tire testing analysis process
• Ensure effective and timely communication within the Research and Development Team
• Ensure full compliance with all corporate policies.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Engineering degree (Mechatronic Engineering preferred)
• 2-3 years design experience
• Basic knowledge of Polymer/rubber chemistry preferred
• Experience with computer aided design
• Lateral thinking
• Effective decision maker
• Strong team player
• Statistical analysis background
• Willing to travel
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: tyler.Daniel@trcstaffing.Com