Product Design Engineer
ROME, GA 30161
TRC has an immediate opening for a Product Design Engineer near Rome, GA
- Meet KPIs (key performance indicators) on product development, product quality, and finished product scrap.
- Define the product structure, geometry and materials required to meet the performance and quality targets requested by product marketing specification or OE (original equipment) customer specification.
- Manage product design modifications.
- Direct product design reviews.
- Manage the tire specification systems and the process for the continuous improvement of these systems.
- Manage the outdoor and indoor tire testing analysis process
- Ensure effective and timely communication within the Research and Development Team,
- Ensure full compliance with all corporate policies.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Engineering degree ( Mechatronic Engineering)
- Polymer/rubber chemistry (basic knowledge), preferred
- Computer aided design
- Lateral thinking
- Decision making
- Team Work
- Statistical analysis background
- Willing to travel
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/