Eden, NC 27288
TRC has an immediate need for a Process Engineer in Eden, NC.
The engineer will be responsible for targeted process optimization via planning, implementing, and maintaining capable and stable manufacturing processes as they relate to safety, quality, production efficiency, and product development. They will provide leadership on customer-facing and internal quality investigations for non-conforming product. This person will closely interact with all functions (safety, quality, production, maintenance, and supply chain) to support plant strategies and meet plant goals.
• Create a work environment and team approach in accordance with the core principles of our client: Safety, Quality, Efficiency
• Incorporate safety into all aspects of daily responsibilities and to be a leader in building safety into workplace culture
• Targeted manufacturing and maintenance support, including but not limited to safety, quality, product trials, equipment optimization, establishing SOCs, and troubleshooting
• Execution of improvement activities, including but not limited to lean manufacturing principles, six sigma projects, and data analysis. Drive CI principles at the asset level and across adjacent groups
• Customer complaint investigation and root cause/corrective action documentation/execution
• Disposition of non-conforming product and investigation into root cause
• Supervise successful commissioning and/or implementation of new or modified equipment.
• Process optimization with focus on high risk/process failure areas with a focus on troubleshooting
• Development of new products and processes in pursuit of core principles
• Training of employees on all new processes to assure safe, quality, and efficient execution
• Identification of equipment upgrades in line with core principles, documentation of justification, and follow through on successful implementation
• Liaison between R&D and the plant to assure successful execution of trials
• B.S. in Engineering or 4 year related degree. Process Engineering and/or related experience beneficial.
• Basic computer skills including but not limited to MS Office.
• Understanding of statistical quality control and database management.
• Knowledge of statistical techniques including: SPC, design of experiments, and quality improvement systems.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/