CARROLLTON, GA 30117 | Direct Hire
Our client in Carrollton, GA is looking to hire a Process Engineer with automation/robotics knowledge on a long term, direct hire basis. The company is an automotive supplier and is seeking someone with new model experience.
• Engineering duties that relate to new product lines of production
• Help identify and manage quality issues
• Line adjustments to equipment
• Quality Defects to product
• Assist different quality groups between new product launches.
• Provide interaction and organization to production activities for new model implementation.
• Ensure timely compliance to new model production targets.
• Provide continuous feedback and two way communication to all assigned personnel and cross-functional departments.
• Associates Degree (AA) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with production or manufacturing experience in high volume environment.
• Prior engineering experience in a manufacturing setting
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Good communication skills.
• Good understanding of company processes and policies.
Submit resume to email@example.com