Private Trust Admin
Knoxville, TN 37909
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Private Trust Administrator to join their team for a direct hire opportunity in the Greater Knoxville TN area. This opportunity is direct hire and open to candidates from all over the USA - relocation assistance is available!
Excellent company, benefits, tenure and career growth opportunities!
This role is responsible for opening and closing accounts, making sure they are set up properly and that they meet federal and local banking requirements, laws and regulations. In this role, you will ensure taxes are filed correctly and on time, quarterly tax payments are made, and disbursements to beneficiaries are properly reported to the IRS. Responsible for quarterly and annual trust accounting. Also responsible for accounting functions for the company, including reconciliation of accounts and preparation of monthly financial statements, coordination with parent company financial records, and annual audited financial statements. Excellent client interaction skills required.
This role does not require any prior trust experience - company will teach that piece.
It is an essential requirement of the job that the employee have the ability to function in a feedback-rich, team-based environment.
50% TRUST ADMINISTRATION AND ACCOUNTING
• Monthly, quarterly and annual income and expense transaction management
• Quarterly and annual financial statement preparation
• Maintain QuickBooks and SharePoint files for all trusts
• Administration of Notes Payable for trusts
• Schedule annual review meetings and Committee meetings
• Maintain Workflow action items
25% TRUST ADMINISTRATION AND ACCOUNTING
• Monthly and annual trust company accounting
• Coordinate with parent company financial records
• Manage annual financial statement audit
- Degrees Bachelor Degree required, Graduate Degree preferred
- Years of work experience: 2-3 years
- Certifications/Licenses: CPA license preferred
- Specialized Skills: Must must detail-oriented. Must also enjoy client contact and interactions
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/