Plant Maintenance Manager/ Poultry
Atlanta, GA 30349
Plant Maintenance Manager
The Plant Maintenance Manager with Poultry processing experience, to coordinates major maintenance initiatives such as: planning, directing and controlling the efforts of the Maintenance Department to maintain plant equipment and facilities in a safe and efficient manner commensurate with good engineering practices. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Accountable for maintenance of production equipment and facilities.
• Develop, maintain and administer an organization qualified to maintain all equipment and facilities. Develop and execute an effective predictive and preventive maintenance program to minimize unscheduled down time.
• Maintain all operating equipment in satisfactory condition. Schedule needed repair to have minimum interference.
• Recommend modifications of existing equipment and facilities and the possible replacement of existing equipment which will improve operations and reduce maintenance costs.
• Responsible for the efficient maintenance of all plant transportation equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining Maintenance tools and equipment.
• Responsible for Plant building maintenance and repair.
• Review and approve R and M requisitioning and invoicing.
• Identify opportunities to eliminate cost and waste and enhance levels of efficiency through lean manufacturing principles
• Develop an annual budget that will adequately provide for required Maintenance activities. Review and report monthly on performance against budget.
• Plan and provide for an adequate supply and ensure control over spare parts and maintenance supplies.
• Responsible for employee development and safety. Responsible for employee discipline.
• B.S. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical preferred), and 8-10 years of experience in related field with background and experience in engineering and maintenance of equipment and facilities. Demonstrated ability in planning and organizing, controlling, coordinating and directing a Maintenance Department.
• At least 5 years of experience as maintenance manager in manufacturing and or food industry.
• Strong organization and leadership skills.
Send resume to: carmen.Carpenter@trcstaffing.Com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/