Stone Mountain, GA 30083
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Plant Controller/Sr Cost Accountant, to join their team for a direct hire role in the greater Atlanta area.
This role will be providing the financial leadership for the manufacturing site with the aim of maximizing long-term value, cash flows and shareholder return. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in an Accounting / Finance role with 2-5 years in a manufacturing environment
- Analytical support for all activities and processes of this manufacturing location. Key processes include monthly close, monthly financial forecasts and annual operating plans.
- Analysis and evaluation of the monthly operating results, annual budgets, monthly production and financial forecasts, and weekly results reporting.
- Provide analytical support for cross functional projects including but not limited to customer profitability analysis and pricing etc.
- Analysis of month end results: P&L and Balance Sheet including variance analysis
- Develop month end results package for the site to present to Senior Management
- Support monthly close including Balance Sheet reconciliation and accurate Revenue and Expense oversight
- Conduct weekly reviews of production order variances to identify unusual variances and report root cause
- Monitor and work with site management on Continuous Improvement initiatives and validate savings
- Provide monthly financial forecasts and analysis
- Ad hoc financial analysis of financial and operating metrics to support business requirement
- Support the development and analysis of the annual operating plan
- Key strategic projects as needed working with cross functional business teams including assisting in leading the implementation of new ERP system and integration
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a Business-related field required.
- Minimum 7 years in an Accounting/ Finance role
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office Suite tools.
- ERP systems experience required; for example: SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Travel 10%
Please submit email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/