Lumberton, NC 28358
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Plant Accountant to join their team in their Greater Charlotte NC area. This is a direct hire role in a manufacturing facility.
Excellent location, work environment, benefits and growth potential!
As a Plant Accountant reporting to the Finance Manager you'll be providing the financial input to the business decision making with the aim of maximizing long-term value, cash flows and shareholder return at this Division.
The ideal candidate will have one to three years in an Accounting / Finance role and will provide accurate and timely financial reporting to ensure we meet othe business objectives. In addition, this position will offer the opportunity to work with cross functional teams to analyze data, provide management with a fair assessment of key projects including how company can optimize it in a way that helps to generate superior business results for the company; as well as support continuous improvement activities to achieve world class financial reporting standards.
Analytical support for all activities and processes of the local Site Leadership Team. Key processes include monthly close, monthly financial forecasts and annual operating plans. Responsibilities also include: analysis and evaluation of the Plant’s monthly operating results, annual budgets, monthly production and financial forecasts, and weekly results reporting. Provide analytical support for cross functional projects including but not limited to customer profitability analysis and pricing etc.
- Analysis of month end results: P&L and Balance Sheet including variance analysis
- Develop month end results package for the location to present to Senior Management
- Support monthly close including Balance Sheet reconciliation and accurate Revenue and Expense oversight
- Conduct weekly reviews of production order variances to identify unusual variances and report root cause
- Monitor and work with plant management on Continuous Improvement initiatives and validate savings
- Provide monthly financial forecasts and analysis
- Ad hoc financial analysis of financial and operating metrics to support business requirement
- Support the development and analysis of the annual operating plan
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/