SUWANEE, GA 30024
Our customer is currently seeking a PLC Programmer to join their team. Firm is a growing manufacturer located in Suwanee.
- Write, repair and test PLC programs for machines and equipment.
- Program PLC s (RSLogix, Allen-Bradley HMI) Robots and Equipment. Modify and improve existing programs as needed.
- Perform mechanical design and fabrication for EOAT (End of Arm Tooling) including: conceptualization, material and actuator selection, fabrication & assembly, testing & validation. Experience with SolidWorks is preferred.
- Validate that processes meet goals for output and quality with trials and data collection.
- Proactively implement improvements for productivity and quality by reducing constraints and scrap.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure efficient functioning.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering or related field preferred.
- 5 or more years experience in PLC programming and automation in a manufacturing and industrial environment.
- Knowledge of servo motion controls systems and/or robot motion control.
- Knowledge and proven competence in programming Allen-Bradley, RSLogix 500 and 5000 systems and use of SolidWorks.
- Working experience and knowledge troubleshooting a wide variety of mechanical and electrical components in a manufacturing environment: pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic actuators, sensors, safety controls (light curtains & interlocks).
- Ability to generate problem solutions, serve as an advisor to team members and develop operating procedures.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Submit resume to Nancy.BouFakhreddine@trcstaffing.com