PCI Program Manager
ATLANTA, GA 30329 | Temporary
TRC Professional Solutions has an immediate need for a PCI Program Manager in the Atlanta, GA area.
• Responsible for actively leading the cross-departmental, annual PCI audit preparation and remediation program. This includes the planning, management and implementation of multiple complex projects across the business, though primarily, in the Technology organization. As such, the CTO is the executive sponsor of this program.
• The PCI Program Manager will maintain an oversight of the program ensuring compliance objectives are consistently met.
• As the subject matter expert for the PCI remediation program, the Program Manager will overseeing multiple concurrent projects and work with diverse stakeholders to evaluate and mitigate potential risks.
• Execute on projects required as a result of remediation efforts to ensure PCI compliance or related Information Security aspects.
• Maintain documentation in support of PCI processes and controls.
• Facilitate end-to-end PCI assessment inclusive of key quarterly activities.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to collect evidence for assessment.
• Liaise with the Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) on matters relating to the assessment and completion of ROC.
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 15 or more years of experience in a senior program/project management role
• Financial Services experience; specifically, multiple PCI audit preparation and mitigation programs
• Large project experience involving both software development/deployment and infrastructure-intensive initiatives
• Experience implementing large/complex initiatives across a matrix organization
• Familiarity with PCI requirements and their interpretation
• Strong skills and experience in issue resolution, influencing team members and other stakeholders, conduct difficult negotiations and managing to stringent timelines for project deliverables
• Demonstrated superior understanding of business and technology organization, resources, priorities, needs and policies
• Demonstrated leadership in the implementation of complex Programs and Projects
• Ability to bring clarity to ambiguous assignments
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
• PMP, ACP, CSM and/or PgMP
• Certification in Lean, Six Sigma, process improvement, facilitation and project management methodologies
• Superior working knowledge of business matters, finance, planning, and forecasting
• In-depth knowledge of management and planning systems theory and practical application to complex initiatives
• Experience with financial measurements and metrics.
Send resume to: Carmen.firstname.lastname@example.org