New Model Manager
CARROLLTON, GA 30117
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Our client in Carrollton, GA, a tier one automotive supplier, is looking to hire a New Model Manager with on a long term, direct hire basis. The company seeks someone with new model experience and prior supervisory experience.
General Purpose of the Job
Coordinate all of the company’s New Model activity. To ensure the company is on track in making preparations for successful New Model launches.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinate and lead all New Model efforts, including regular (usually weekly) New Model meetings.
2. Manage SAP for all New Model launches.
3. Communicate progress/status to team members, customers and management.
4. Coordinate efforts and act as lead on New Model evaluations such as P1, P2, QD-Gate, E1, E2, Customer NMR’s, etc.
5. PLC/Robot/Ladder Logic trouble shooting ability and resolution.
6. Communicate company requirements, requests and suggestions to design groups (YOA & YTG).
7. Good working knowledge of sunroof components and processes.
8. Report Preparation:
1. New Model Business Plan
2. Annual budget
3. Status report for managers meeting
4. Monthly Business Plan Review
5. Customer New Model Readiness Reports
6. Company Evaluation Reports
9. Prior management experience
10. Other tasks assigned by executive management
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous Quality and New Model experience; 3 – 5 years in an automotive manufacturing environment; prior management experience.
Other Skills and Abilities
1. Excellent communication skills (customer relations/ presentations skills).
2. Advanced Power Point presentation skills.
3. Strong negotiation skills.
4. Knowledge of specific customer requirements and standards.
5. Applicable knowledge of SPC to interpret data and make decisions.
6. Computer skills: data entry, word processing, spreadsheets (able to demonstrate good skills).
7. Ability to create/review process documentation (FMEA, PQCT, operation standards).
8. Print/drawing analysis (able to read/interpret customer prints).
9. Proven problem solving ability (familiar with problem solving methods).
Ability to teach skills to others within department/organization
Submit resume to email@example.com