Multi-Channel Campaign Manager
SEATTLE, WA 98144
Campaign Manager with a strong portfolio of scaling b2c successes.
Own strategy and the dashboard and to line up ongoing programs to drive traffic. This role will drive the creation, management and execution of large scale advertising programs from traditional through new media. Test sample experience is a bonus.
- Coordinate campaigns across channels and products to support teams in creating and executing innovative advertising and brand campaigns to achieve product goals.
- Based on the identified strategic approach, this role will partner with cross-functional teams to drive the appropriate channel marketing mix and supporting campaigns, including advertising, social creative, and promotions.
- Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, media plans and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
- Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
- Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive the growth of the product.
- 3+ years’ experience in tech or consumer marketing
- A/B testing
- Dashboard ownership
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Experience creating and owning print, digital, social and other advertising/marketing campaigns..
- Comfort and proficiency at leveraging precious resources, including marketing budgets and personnel resources.