BALTIMORE, GA 21201
Our customer offering automation solutions, with offices located in the United States and Mexico and providing service throughout North America and Mexico, is currently looking for a Mid-Atlantic/North East Automation Sales Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be based around their territory of Philadelphia, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, etc.
MID-ATLANTIC/NORTHEAST AUTOMATION SALES MANAGER
• Responsible for growing a portfolio of business in the Mid-Atlantic state.
• Sell new products and services to grow the territory by adding new clients.
• Develop sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations for customers.
• Perform other duties which include preparing thorough strategic plans, call reporting, gaining comprehensive product knowledge, as well as keeping current on market trends.
• Become the primary point of contact for customers for the sales process and engineering.
• Weekly travel to customer and distributor sites. (40% Travel)
• Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a 2-year degree and relevant experience.
• Experience managing a sales territory coupled with a true understanding of the industrial automation marketplace is essential.
• The ability to penetrate new potential clients and form relationships with existing clients in the territory is crucial to your success.
• Experience and a strong understanding of motors and drives
• Management experience within our industry
• Marketing experience
• Basic knowledge of Excel, Word
• We don’t use distributors so it’s important to have someone that understands the language and knows how to talk to manufacturers, work with OEM’s, and can answer customers questions without having to go through an Applications Engineer to understand the terminology.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION TO: