Media Market Expert
ALPHARETTA, GA 30009
Media Marketing Expert
B2B Content, SEO and Social Media Marketing Expert for global markets – Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Contract to Direct hire
TRC’ s rapidly growing SaaS client has an immediate need for a Media Marketing Expert to join their Atlanta team. This startup company has primarily dominated the European market with servicing a variety of industries with their Technology and advisory services. They have recently set out to tackle the U.S. Market and want this individual to sit in the Atlanta area. This opportunity offers the chance for a Marketing leader to travel in the U.S. And internationally, have hands on experience with top leaders in the company, and work remote at least 2 days a week after training. If you feel like you are stuck in a corporate role that has no for seeable growth and have always wanted to try the startup world then this is the job for you! You get the backing of the parent company all while getting the chance to shape and mold the U.S. Expectations. If this sounds like you and you are up for a challenge submit resumes to Ben.Sheffield@trcstaffing.Com
The Day to Day:
In this role you will fully own global content & social media marketing strategy & execution (end-2-end), report directly to the Head of Marketing (Overseas) and closely collaborate with other departments such as Product, Sales, Customer Success, UX Design & Web Development.
• This includes strategic and operative target definition, roadmap creation and data driven continuous improvement management.
• You devise, execute and continually sharpen a winning content & social media strategy for a rapidly growing B2B SaaS company.
• You plan, write and edit powerful (SEO optimized where applicable) short-form and long-form content from start to finish. Content types include: website copy, blog articles, whitepapers, case studies, product brochures, info-papers, SEA and other ad copies, social media posts, email newsletter.
• You own and manage social media communities and interactions on behalf of Loyalty Prime.
• You establish efficient workflows for planning, creating, editing, publishing, performance-measuring and continually improving content.
• You gauge the effectiveness of your content & social media marketing measures by introducing and utilizing suitable KPIs, drawing actionable learnings from the data and optimizing your content strategy, planning and creation bas
• In-depth experience in content and social media marketing for B2B companies offering software/ SaaS products.
• A strong understanding of B2B marketing, lead generation, and the buyer journey.
• Expert knowledge in SEO.
• Excellent English content writing, editing and proof-reading skills (native) – ideally you have a native or near-native command of the German language (written) in addition.
• Firm knowledge of relevant tools to support your work (e.G. Analytics, keyword research, content planning, publishing etc.).
• Strong experience in proactively driving and leading projects to completion.
• A high level of passion and performance drive as well as creativity.
• The ability to deliver and convey measurable results using digital marketing analytics and tools.
• An entrepreneurial, proactive, target-oriented, results-driven and resourceful character/ mindset: you don’ t wait to be told what to do and how to do it but find the best resources to generate results & deliver value in a passionate, self-starter manner.
• Ideally expert knowledge in the fields of loyalty/ customer loyalty programs/ CRM / marketing.
• The ideal candidate is an experienced and gifted B2B Content & Social Media Marketing Strategist + Writer (English native + ideally German native/ fluent) with industry experience
• Full-time or part-time according to your needs.
• Remote work or partially remote possible.
• The great opportunity to grow with us, including building your own team prospectively if this is your desired path of personal development.
• Working in a great international team with lots of experts in a casual, be-yourself-culture with a high energy.
• Experience the Startup World