FRANKLIN, GA 30217 | Direct Hire
Our customer in Franklin, GA is currently looking for a Quality Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team on a long term, direct hire basis.
The ideal candidate will need at least two years of engineering experience in an automotive manufacturing environment. The candidate will perform quality functions, such as ISO/TS 16949, PPAPs, PFMEA's control plans, SPC, etc. for continuous improvement. Position also requires process engineering experience and mechanical knowledge.
- Assists in the maintenance of ISO/TS16949
- Responsible for capability studies on products manufactured in house as well as supplied materials
- Gage R&R's on various quality instruments
- Responsible for training process technician and operators on various aspects of quality.
- Utilization of Statistical Process Control and ongoing CPK monitoring.
- Reviews Standard Operating Procedures and Work instructions
- Responsible for satisfying customer specific requirements. Such as: SQAM, ISRR, GP 9-12
- Response for corrective action and root analysis and 8 D's
- Review PPAP's that are received from vendors and suppliers
- 10% Travel
- Must comply with ISO/TS 16949 and ISO-14001 procedures
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience as a engineer in an automotive manufacturing environment
- BS degree in Engineering preferred not required
- Solid working knowledge of PPAP, PFMEA, process improvement and mechanical engineering experience/knowledge
Submit resume to email@example.com