Mechanical Equipment Engineer
GRIFFIN, GA 30224
Our customer in the Griffin, GA area is currently looking for a Mechanical Equipment Engineer to join their team on a long-term contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a Fortune 500 company.
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT ENGINEER
• Knowledge of generator equipment layout and conceptual design.
• The ability to apply fluid flow dynamics for specialist ventilation, fuel and exhaust requirements for selected projects.
• The ability to make informed technical decisions with guidance.
• Design experience of specialist acoustic installations for selected projects.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to write reports and presentations.
• Ability to work with others.
• Good Problem Solving skills.
In addition the person should be:
• Self-motivated, with excellent initiative and innovation.
• Responsible, Reliable, & accountable
Ideally this person will be Engineering degree qualified with 3-5 years of relevant design and costing experience.
The main duty of the job is mechanical layout and costing work, so I am looking for someone with a Mechanical Engineering knowledge and background.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their businesses and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a remarkable experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/