Atlanta, GA 30340
One of our top clients in the Norcross area is seeking a new Mechanical Engineer to join their team. This role will be a very high visibility role where your contributions will be readily seen by management providing great opportunity for career growth!
• Produce detailed engineering or manufacturing drawings and documentation.
• Work with production to resolve problems.
• Assist in design development and finalization.
• Work on re-engineering product lines for client customization
• Work with design team to build new product offerings as client’s needs arise.
• Understand material handling as it relates to your functions/projects
• A four year degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Knowledge of PTC CREO 2.0 software with 2 or more years of experience.
• Knowledge of solid works is a plus.
• A detail oriented person with design experience.
• Ability to work independently with a leadership mindset.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/