ACWORTH, GA 30102
Our Tier One Automotive Supplier customer, located in Cobb County, GA (north of Atlanta) is currently looking for a Material Planner to join their team on a long-term, direct-hire basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, Tier One Automotive Supplier.
The ideal candidate will handle MRP exception messages and will coordinate and expedite the flow of materials, parts, and assemblies from suppliers. The MRP planners are responsible for supplier delivery performance and inventories on raw materials and components.
• Sends releases to schedule materials from suppliers weekly or daily
• Responsible for daily MRP exception messages
• Responsible based upon exception messages and Shortages and stock coverage sheets, to communicate materials concerns to suppliers and expedite materials
• Responsible for following up and control the delivery time and qty from suppliers and verifying receiving input
• Manages freight coordination with supply base to budget
• Manages inventory levels to budgeted inventory turns
• Report out at meetings on expedites customer concerns, missed shipments and other related material concerns.
• Responsible for KPI’s: MRP release performance, Raw material Stock turn, Raw material Obsolescence and Non Conformity Reports (NCR)
• Responsible for supplier delivery performance
• Responsible for Returns to suppliers
• Participates in the daily Operations meeting with production (Daily Operations Meeting DOM)
• Regularly review with Warehouse manager on stock situation
• Educational level /Experience: Associate degree or Bachelor degree (Logistics or Industrial Science) with 1 year experience in planning, APICS certified or equivalent experience.
• Experience with MRP and global use of ERP
• Good in maintaining relationship with suppliers and production
• Familiar with TS16949 and ISO 14001
• Lean experience (5s, VSM, visuals, Standard work, etc.)
Please submit your resume to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their businesses and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a remarkable experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/