Marketing and Events Planner
PINEBROOK, NJ 07058
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Marketing & Events Planner, for a direct hire opportunity in the Pinebrook NJ area.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing & Events Planner/Admin will be responsible for the tactical implementation of specific responsibilities of the Marketing Department specifically related to shows, meeting, and management functions. This position organizes details for shows, meetings, management functions and coordinates management calendar.
The Event Coordinate/Admin needs to be a self-starter with event planning background, at least 6 years’ experience. Candidate should be able to take a high level Event strategy and develop an execution plan across, dealer and customer communication, trade shows and events, and various marketing strategies.
- Organize and track action items required for trade shows
- Organize, track and communicate to event attendees
- Trade Shows and Events - coordinate and supervises all aspects of trade show execution, supervise all aspects of functions relating to national trade shows and events. Elements include planning, budgeting, communication, site surveys, reservations, contract negotiations, room lists, agenda, theme, graphics, meals, audio-visual, travel schedule and gift items.
- Other duties- assist in market research and evaluation, keep current on industry trends and new marketing methods to improve brand awareness, ensure event materials and event displays are up to date and adhere to corporate messaging standards, maintain and create reporting tools,
- Maintain the Client’s Tool website with tech current product information and enhance the sales support information available to the sales force.
- Provide literature, fliers, testimonials, and technical documents in sufficient variety and quantity for product promotion.
- Create Product training materials for salesman training and technical seminars.
- Coordinate and support all DMTA functions, including but not limited to IMTS, DIMF, Sales meetings and Training
- Direct DMTA participation in all Dealer shows, open houses, seminars and product promotions.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing campaign utilizing direct advertising; dealer co-operated advertising, articles submitted to magazines publication.
- Develop standardized format for product training
- Establish sales training schedule
- Evaluate the viability of webinars, video conferencing, and web-x Keep Dealer’s List updated information on system, arranged and filed all incoming and outgoing documents for company’s record.
- Organize & track action items required for offsite meetings
- Using Outlook track and communicate timeline of management actions
- 2 or 4 year degree
- 3 to 5 years working experience in Marketing administration
- Event planning background, at least 6 years’ experience