Seattle, WA | sendouts
Are you looking to work in one of the most innovative e-commerce businesses?
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a sharp, experienced, innovative, results-oriented marketing professional. This role will drive the creation, management and execution mass advertising programs and marketing communications campaigns, in partnership with creative and marketing strategy teams. The ideal candidate is a passionate consumer marketing leader with broad understanding of advertising (US and international) and how to maximize results across channels.
- Coordinate campaigns across channels and products to support teams in creating and executing innovative advertising and brand campaigns to achieve product goals.
- Based on the identified strategic approach, this role will partner with cross-functional teams to drive the appropriate channel marketing mix and supporting campaigns, including advertising, social creative, and promotions.
- Manage external & internal agencies and creative partners.
- Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, media plans and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
- Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
- Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive the growth of the product.
- Proactively plan to address new market opportunities and react to unforeseen challenges.
- Drive development and execution of specific tactics and activities with cross-functional teams.
- Analyze the results of launched initiatives and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
- 7+ years’ experience in consumer advertising and consumer marketing with digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years’ experience at an advertising agency or in managing agency partners.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent understanding of consumer brand advertising strategies especially in the digital and high-technology space.
- Ability to aggressively create innovative new consumer marketing programs that generate results.
- Experience creating and owning successful large scale television, print, out of home, and other advertising/marketing campaigns.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis.
- Comfort and proficiency at leveraging precious resources, including marketing budgets and personnel resources.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is expected.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’ s sleeves to get the job done.
- Creative problem solver who is passionate about inventing new ways to approach retail.
If you are ready to join an incredible creative team in a world class environment then apply now by clicking the ‘ Apply Now’ button. The only way to learn more is by stepping forward.